A timeless wedding, anniversary or birthday gift! The lovespoon has been a traditional Welsh craft since the late 17th century. Back then, suitors would present a lovespoon of their own making as a token of affection and romantic intent. This would reflect the skill of the carver and his ability to provide for the family. Today, lovespoons are available in a range of modern designs, still crafted in Wales to last a lifetime!
- Lovespoon is approx 13" tall
- Comes complete with a bow in the Welsh, Scottish or Irish tartan of your choice
- Very neatly delivered in a unique presentation box, included in the price shown (see images for a closer look)
- Made using good quality hardwood which is specially polished for protection and to reveal the unique grain of each spoon
- This substantial gift has two large hearts, bells and a horseshoe for Welsh luck!
- Lovespoon illustrated is light wood, with a Roberts tartan bow
- Available in light or dark wood
STOCK* item, usually delivered within the time scales below from receipt of your order.
Standard Delivery: Up to 5 working days
Express Delivery: 1-2 working days
REST OF THE WORLD:
Standard Delivery: Up to 15 days
Express Delivery: Up to 7 days
* Welsh tartans kept in stock, please add up to 1 week for Scottish and Irish tartans
If you require Express Delivery, this must be selected in the checkout. For more info regarding delivery and also our returns policy, please click here.