An ideal wedding gift for the future 'Mr & Mrs' in your life! What is a sixpence and why is it associated with weddings? Traditionally, the bride’s father would slip a sixpence coin into her left shoe to bring luck and also wish the happy couple a prosperous life together. Today, you can buy special wedding sixpences to recreate this tradition!
- Made in the UK from oak veneered wood
- Dimensions: 9cm x 10cm x 1cm (3.5" x 4" x 0.5")
- Mounted on a card and packaged in clear cellophane packets
- A perfect wedding gift without breaking the bank
- Due to the unique nature of each piece of wood, every product may have a slightly different finish & appearance to the photo shown.
- Available in a limited number of Welsh tartans, please choose yours in the 'customise' tab above
STOCK item, usually delivered within the time scales below from receipt of your order.
Standard Delivery: Up to 5 working days
Express Delivery: 1-2 working days
REST OF THE WORLD:
Standard Delivery: Up to 15 days
Express Delivery: Up to 7 days
If you require Express Delivery, this must be selected in the checkout. For more info regarding delivery and also our returns policy, please click here.