A timeless wedding, anniversary or birthday gift! The lovespoon has been a traditional Welsh craft since the late 17th century. Back then, suitors would present a lovespoon of their own making as a token of affection and romantic intent. This would reflect the skill of the carver and his ability to provide for the family. Today, lovespoons are available in a range of modern designs, still crafted in Wales to last a lifetime!
- Lovespoon is approx 13" tall
- Comes complete with a Welsh tartan bow of your choice
- Very neatly delivered in a unique presentation box, included in the price shown (see images for a closer look)
- Made using good quality hardwood which is specially polished for protection and to reveal the unique grain of each spoon
- Detailed Welsh dragon sits on top of this unique lovespoon
- Available in light or dark wood
- Engraving is available, see related products below
Tartan shown is Morgan.
STOCK item, usually delivered within the time scales below from receipt of your order.
Standard Delivery: Up to 5 working days
Express Delivery: 1-2 working days
REST OF THE WORLD:
Standard Delivery: Up to 15 days
Express Delivery: Up to 7 days
If you require Express Delivery, this must be selected in the checkout. For more info regarding delivery and also our returns policy, please click here.