Time for a competition!
In celebration of Canada Day and the Fourth of July, we're running a special competition over on our Facebook page, giving you or someone you know the chance to win one of three special prizes... With a twist! We're taking a back seat and letting YOU decide what the winner gets. Here's how it works:
To enter, simply like our competition post and leave a comment highlighting one thing you love about the US or Canada. The link to our post can be found below. The more likes the post gets, the better the prize! The winner can choose to donate their prize to a friend or family member, so be sure to get them involved, even if you don't use Facebook yourself.
153 Likes - Tie OR Scarf (in honour of the 153rd annual Canada Day)
244 Likes - Made to Measure Gents Kilt OR Ladies Skirt (in honour of the 244th annual Fourth of July)
1000 Likes - Made to Measure Gents Kilt Package OR Ladies Skirt Package
Entries must be submitted before 3pm BST on July 4th, at which point the likes will be finalised and prize confirmed! Anyone can enter this competition, wherever you are in the world.
A winner will be chosen at random and publicly announced on our Facebook page at 5pm BST the same day, so don't forget to follow our page to be the first to know!
Please see below for full terms and conditions.
Best of luck!
Terms and Conditions
1. This offer / competition cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer / competition.
2. Only entries who fulfil the full criteria will be considered for the final draw. You must like the post via the link above and leave a comment as instructed.
3. There is no purchase necessary to enter. Making a purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
4. This competition is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook, nor is Facebook associated with our contest. Additionally, Facebook is released from any responsibility to entrants or participants. This is our own competition.
5. Only one prize can be claimed by the winner. The prize will be determined by the number of likes received on the post by 3pm BST on July 4th. The winner will still have the choice between the two prizes on offer for the number of likes received.
6. Any of the prizes mentioned above can be claimed in any tartan shown on our website. In the event that a Made to Measure Gents Kilt is won, this will be a 5 Yard Kilt. In the event that a Ladies Skirt is won, this can be a choice of any skirt shown on our website.
7. The Made to Measure Gents Kilt Package will include: Charlie Jacket & Waistcoat, Gents 5 Yard Kilt, Choice of Neckwear, Choice of Shirt, Black Budget Leather Sporran, Kilt Pin to the value of £30, Cream Kilt Hose (Socks) and Garter Flashes.
8. The Ladies Skirt Package will include a skirt of your choice, a 'wrap' of your choice (Scarf, Sash or Shawl) and a Brooch of your choice to the value of £30.